Monday 24 February 2014

S O C I A L / M E D I A

Hey bloggers! Its Monday again! Need a way of getting over those Monday blues? How about increasing your donations?! If you are experiencing a lack of energy from the weekend (as I currently am) but still want to draw in those donations from your very own bedroom then an easy way of doing this is by using social media sites!
YES! Its that simple! All you have to do is copy and paste the URL link of your donation page on to your Facebookor Twitter account. If you have a blog you could even share it on that! The list of social media sites you could post your URL link on to is endless!



SHOUT OUT about what you're doing and what you're raising money for! People will be generous and donate. You could also ask your friends to share your URL onto their Facebook page or blog.
If you wanted to share your URL further you could use your e-mail account and e-mail your donation page to people. You could even e-mail corporations or companies that you may know as often they will be considerate towards charities. Or if you work for a company ask if your manager would consider to donate!
I work for New Look (if you're a fashion blogger you may have heard of the store) and I recently told my manager that I would be trekking Morocco for charity so would need time off work and immediately she asked if there was anywhere she could donate towards my trek! So I'm going to forward my donation page on to her :)

I am now going to listen to my own advice and share my donation page on to my Facebook account and on to this blog itself!
Why not take a look at what I'm fundraising for and consider donating! Thanks for reading bloggers! Have a great week :)


https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/rheawatkins1

 
Rhea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment