Wednesday 29 January 2014

M Y / F U N D R A I S I N G


August 2014 will see me trek the High Atlas Mountain and Sahara Desert in Morocco! Many have claimed I am crazy in doing this, yet it is all for an amazing cause so I could not resist being apart of this wonderful adventure with Cardiff University.
I am raising money for ChildReach International, an extraordinary charity that increases the quality of life for a child in Morocco!
Before even starting this challenging trek, a major challenge is raising money. When it comes to charity events I worry that I will not be able to reach my fundraising target. This could be a worry of yours too, but have no fear I will be posting helpful and innovative ideas for anyone who is currently fundraising for any sort of charity :)
A major part of fundraising is enthusiasm and motivation so be sure to inject these characteristics into your fundraising events! Don't forget to plan your events, be creative about your fundraising, be daring and team up with friends and families for extra support.
Even if you are unsure about what you want to fundraise for, I hope this blog will encourage and inspire you to get on the band wagon and become a fundraiser!



If have decided on a charity to fundraise for, comment below on who you're fundraising for! It'd be great to here about it!
If you would like to take a look at my donation page or submit a donation to me to do this trek then then please click the URL link here: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/rheawatkins1
OR
If you would like to take a look at the charity I am fundraising for then click the URL link here:
http://www.childreach.org.uk/
 
 
 
 
Rhea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment